This jailbreak supports firmware 6.1.3 and isn't the easiest jailbreaks to use, but you won't have any problems if you follow the instructions.
Rocky Racoon 2.0b1 uses new groundbreaking solution to jailbreak untethered, so some devices may need patches generated by the server during the jailbreak process (like in the JailbreakMe 3.0).
Rocky Racoon is currently available for Windows only.
In Rocky Racoon 2.0b1 load 6.0 or 6.0.1 IPSW file to jailbreak iDevice on 6.1.3!
Rocky Racoon 2.0b1 supports the following devices on 6.1.3:
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 (GSM), iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 4
- iPad Mini
- iPad 3 (WiFi/CDMA/Global)
- iPad 2 (WiFi/CDMA/GSM)
- iPod 4G
- iPod 5G
How To Use Rocky Racoon 2.0:
1. Make a backup of your device iTunes by right clicking on your device name under the 'Devices' menu and click 'Back Up'.
2. Once your backup is complete return to your device and go to Settings - General - Reset - Erase All Content and Settings. This will make the jailbreak process much faster.
3. Open Rocky Racoon and be sure your iDevice is is switched ON and plugged OFF!!!
4. Click 'START' and wait...
5. Select IPSW firmware file and wait until Rocky Racoon reads firmware data.
6. Now PLUG IN your iDevice and stay SWITCHED ON.
7. When your iDevice is detected, click "JAILBREAK" and follow the instructions on the screen.
8. Jailbreak process can take several minutes, so be patient and do not unplug!
9. Once jailbroken return to iTunes and restore your backup from earlier. To do so, right click on your device name under the 'Devices' menu in the left panel of iTunes and click 'Restore From Backup...' then select the latest backup you created before. (restoring this backup will return all the content previously on your device, i.e. apps, photos, etc.)
Nguồn Sưu Tầm !