Here's your one-stop thread on everything to do with your k750i phone:

--------------------------------------------------
Advanced camera usage
1 = Opens menu with "picture size" ready to select
4 = Toggles Macro mode (for close up photos)
7 = Toggels Night mode
* = Toggles Light (I also find this is the fastest way to use the light as a torch in the dark)
0 = While in video mode toggles length of recording.

Mute camera sounds; Before opening the lense cover hold # to toggle between silent mode easially.

Change brightness = < or >

Secret Menus / Codes
Service menu = >*<<*<*
Lock status = <**<
IMEI number = *#06#
Access contacts on sim card = Any nubmer then # (e.g. 9# to go to 9th entry on sim card.)
Phone status = Either volume button

-------------------------------------------------
Light up clock in standby mode
Press the volume button

Mute a phone call without rejecting it
Press the volume button

Hidden Smileys
:-]
:-[
[:]

Don't Drain The Battery
With Lithium batteries there is no advantage to draining the battery. The battery will infact last longer with partial rather than full discharges. There is no battery memory effect with a lithium battery - you can charge the battery whenever you like without fear of reducing its charge capacity, and you do not need to drain a lithium battery completely before recharging it.

Find out more about Lithium batteries here: http://www.batteryuniversity.com/

In response to lots of questions about the battery, I've explained things in greater detail on page 4 of this thread.

Remote Control
I only just discovered what the remote control application is capable of, so I think this is worth a mention for those of you that might have thought nothing of it... I've used the SE developer tools to customize a remote for winamp, easier to use than windows notepad! I've also made a shortcut pointing to C:/WINDOWS/system32/shutdown.exe -s -t 5 -c "K750i Bluetooth remote command" which is a network command to shut down the computer after 5 seconds. If you put the shortcut in the start menu somewhere, you can assign a shortcut key to execute it e.g. CTRL+ALT+0. Which in turn you can program your remote to use on one of it's buttons.