I want test my moto codes provider so i decided to test it so i give to my customers the possibility to do moto codes for free for the next 7 days.

Start: Tuesday 21August2007
Stop: Tuesday 28August2007

Codes will be calculated between 6PM GMT and 7PM GMT only, otherwise next day. To give as many customers as possible the possibility to calculate codes, there is allowed ONE FREE CODE per PKEY serial !

This free promotional service is provided for my customers only ! Customers of gsmfun have to pay 5 euro per imei, in case they really need it, since all are in my eyes equal JAF customers, some are just misinformed by greedy resellers.

In order to calculate the sim lock code we need follow information as shown below and in the example. If any of this information missing, we will not calculate the code or the calculated code may be wrong.

- PKEY serial number and reseller
- IMEI number of your motorola and the provider it is locked
- Type of your phone.

For Example:
Pkey 90003782
Reseller: John, UK
IMEI: 446939392292928 locked on Orange UK
Phone: Motorola K1

IMPORTANT NOTE !!!
- We can not provide unlock code if your phone is blacklisted, reported as lost or if it is stolen !
- We CAN NOT provide PUK code for your sim card!
- We CAN NOT provide security code/user lock for your phone!
- We CAN NOT provide unlock code if cingular/at&t or 3G network

----------

Anh em nào có máy Moto chưa unlock được thì nhào dzô đê, mỗi P-key serial chỉ được có 1 code nên hãy tận dụng tối đa nhé!
Post chi tiết tình trạng lock của máy và lấy code unlock tại đây!