Kết quả 1 tới 2 của 2

Hybrid View

Ngày tham gia
    Sep 2009
    Bài viết
    Cám ơn !!!

Mặc định Rules of JAF support forum

Please read this carefuly, since i don't want to write it again and again

1.) compare similar devices(boxes) is allowed, you can talk bout Cyclone, UB BOX, MTbox, Genie Clip, those are normal box producers, serious people and long time known on market, BUT I DON'T SEE ANY ONE HERE TALK OR MAKE ANY COMPARE WITH MXKEY. I am sorry but i consider products made by Zulea and Manole NOT SERIOIS PRODUCTS, their target is only make fast money and dessapear, they don't have any product since i am in whole gsm market which lasted more than 12 month.

2.) insults, and private disputes, have nothing to do in this forum, if have any dispute with pshych manole and zulea, please sort out this private disputes face to face, on your messenger but for sure NOT IN THIS JAF support forum !

3.) Pkey bought from gsmfun , javajohn or they resellers, should be supported in their own forum, not here, we have enough trouble supporting our customers, and few days ago, gsmfun and javajohn partner, Zulea, has just blackmailed one of our best product supporters, so that we have more work. read here their sick blackmail tactics: our supporter Renegade has left JAF team

about updates and improvement for JAF, please have a look the HTC POLL, as u can see, there is not any positive reply from GSMFUN or JAVAJOHN and MT-Sim (manole) that i am releasing this addon for JAF customer, they simply don't want i do it, even those are also his own customers, personaly i think its's not right, since those who buy a Thomas Pkey, they have to exepct support from Thomas and not from my staff. Since many years are 2 support forums, Tomas and Raskal forum, in that time they did not manage support their own customers. Do not believe me, believe the posts you count, every one can count posts made in the last 3 years made by gsmfun and javajohn and compare with my posts than you have response on your question.

4.) religious and birthday greetings are also not allowed to be post in this forum, for this exist OFFTOPIC, you can pot it there, but i remind again, this is the jaf support forum.

4.) if there are technical questions, check first all sticky thread and read all post inside before you open any new thread. Most answers you can find in this JAF support forum, you only need search them by using SEARCH button.

5.) if any one have problem with pkey or activation, please post full details:

Reseller name:
    Date of purchase:
    Pkey Serial
    Exchange card: yes (if exchange card, please post old card number and new card number)

All this rule is really necesary, otherwise me and my team we need waste our time for answering very useless posts. Oor goal is to make JAF competitive like other boxes, too. We have to work hard on this and its need time.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for help u make jaf better.

B.R.,
    Raskal

Ngày tham gia
    Dec 2008
    Bài viết
    Cám ơn !!!

Mặc định

anh em ai giỏi english dịch hộ cái nèo

+ Trả lời bài viết

Thread Information