In all my posts i warnings many time for all endusers, BUY ONLY FROM MXKEY AUTHORIZED RESELLERS FOR CREDITS.

I made this warnings for a simple reason, most of MXKEY AUTHORIZED resellers are verified by us or by our distributors.

There can be some cheater resellers, who are unknown for our gsm community and all their job is to try cheat.

We protect our distributors from this fake reseller as much as we can, also we try protect our endusers with
the verification we are doing on each reseller before we add him in reseller list and we ask all endusers to buy
ONLY FROM this AUTHORIZED RESELLER LIST.

First example is this fake reseller, who buy with fake credit card on paypal from one distributor,
sell very fast his credits and made charge back to this distributor.

Name : Mr. woody veneman
Address : Tongelresestraat 1
City : Eindhoven
State : VJ
Zip Code : 5611
Mobile Phone : 0645104098
Email Address : woodyveneman@hotmail.com

We have traced him and he is from Vietnam.

And here are the mxkey serials for the customers "cheated" by this fake reseller:
C0600603
C0800E3C
C0805F32
C08017E5
C080148A
C080025D

All this mxkey dongles are now blocked and the owner are cordially invited to contact me and give me full details
where they have paid for this credits, to get this cheater down forever so he can not try cheat others.

If i do not see any sign from this users, i consider this silence from this users as an act of hiding the truth
and hiding the real identity of this cheater and also as an act of complicity to theft.

BR,
Manole

Link gốc ở đây : !!! CHEATER MXKEY CREDITS "RESELLER" - mxkey users be warned AGAIN !!! - GSM-Forum