No more message ' certificta expired ' , now with this ultimate solution , you can install any application with no problem in S60 3rd edition ( OS9.1 OS9.2 OS9.3 ) , tested by me i can say it is full worked , plz follow the step exactly :

First we need to instal three application in ths S60 3rd phone :

- install X-plore.sis

- install secman.sis ( in attachments )

- install rompatcher.sis ( in attachments )

- Open X-plore , select "menu" then "tools" then "configuration" select :

. Show Hidden files
. Show ROM drives
. Show Ram drives
. Show system files/folders

- under C:/ drive open "pach.zip" files , then you find "sys" file , slect "menu" then slect "file" then " extract to " , choose " C:/ drive " and DONT EXTRACT

- Exit now from X-plore with MENU KEY not exit key

- Open rompatcher app already installed , and select "option" then slect "Disable caps" , and exit now .

- Back now to X-plore , and finish the order still waiting "extarct to" in C:/ drive .

- Open Secman app ( it is arab version sorry i dont find english version ) , click on right key , then choose the second option , that is all .

Congratulation , Now we have broken the nokia security

- Now install SignSis application ( in attachments ) , open it , then choose Sis file ( you can put any unsigend application in " other" file in memory stick for exmple )

- After slect application click on " options" then "SelfSign" , now you have signed application with *.sisx extention in thes same files where you put unsigned one .

- Using X-plore , install this sigend application .

For installer , i upload in attachement file named "installedserver.exe" , put it using X-plore in " C:/Sys/bin " file , and after you can install any unsigned application with no problem , and dont need to repeat the 2 last steps .

* ISO-8859-1_rompatcher : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

* ISO-8859-1_Secrman : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

* ISO-8859-1_SIGNSIS {1} : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

*Xplore : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service